History

Chapel was founded in 1947 by the Oblates of Mary Immaculate to serve the English-speaking Catholics of São Paulo. Traditionally the school has always welcomed children of all denominations. In 1962 the present facility was completed and occupied. From an initial student body of 23 children, the enrollment has gradually increased to the present number of around 700 students.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Rua Vigário João de Pontes, 537
Chácara Flora, CEP 04748-000
São Paulo, SP - Brasil
Tel:55-11- 2101-7400
Fax: (5511) 5521 7763